Telic Empowerment is excited to present Telic’s All Ability Birthday Bash!
March 24th 2019 is Telic Empowerment’s first birthday! As excited as we are to be turning one we are even more excited to have a birthday party in which anyone can participate.
Since we believe all children should be invited to a birthday party we decided to host a party that, regardless of their ability, any child can come and have a blast! We are inviting special needs families to help us celebrate our birthday at a FREE, ALL INCLUSIVE, DISABILITY FRIENDLY party that is catered to differently-abled children and their families (parents and siblings included).
Registration is required and we can accommodate the first 200 people registered to be in attendance. Registration is now open. Register HERE.
We have rented out a 20,000 square foot jumping facility, removed some of the inflatables and added disability friendly stations. You can look forward to
- Inflatables, including one reserved for special needs teens and young adults
- Sensory games that are fun for the entire family
- Arts and Crafts including some group projects and some that can be done alone
- Adaptable toys for wheelchair bound and immobile children
- Music along with a dancefloor for those who like to boogey
- Face painting
- Character appearances
- A quiet room just in case you need to get away from the excitement for a while
- Healthy snacks for specialized diets
- Disability resources for parents
- and more!!!!
Register HERE! We hope to see you there!
To donate to this event please visit Sponsor an Event.